Includes: only transportation Miami to Key West OR Key West to Miami.
KEY WEST TRIP DESCRIPTION Take this 4 hour ride across 43 bridges and 31 islands to the “America’s Caribbean Islands.” The Florida Keys, a string of islands and islets bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Once in Key West experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Spend some time & explore Key West on your own. You may visit Ernest Hemingway’s House, The Southernmost point of the continental U.S.(the famous “90 miles to Cuba” Monument), The Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum or Mallory Square to mention a few. (tickets not included). You may also choose to includes one of our most popular choices of thinghs to do while in Key West as the snorkeling trip, the glass bottom boat ride or the Hop on Hop off trolley.
• Miami to Key West Distance: 170 Miles (272 Kilometers)
• Departure dates: Daily
• Trip Duration: Approximately 4 hours
• Departure time: 7:45 AM.
• Departure Point: Complementary hotel pickup within Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach & Downtown Miami
• Arrival to Key West: approximately 11:45 AM.
• Arrival in Key West: Across the street from Flagler Station; Bus Stop located at 908 Caroline Street, Key West, FL.
• Key West is the only frost free City in the Continental United States and famous for it’s subtropical climate. Snow has never been reported in Key West
• Key West is closer to Cuba than Miami. -In 1870 Key West was the richest and biggest City in Florida.
• Highway 1 connected 31 Islands with 43 bridges, the longest is the 7 miles along.
• Often you can see the leftovers from Flagler’s train to Key West
* Some Hotels are charged an extra fee for pick up only in the morning however the drop off on the return trip at night time will only be along Collins Ave. on the nearest Corner Street.